ABOUT YOUR TRIP:
Experience the magic of Whale-Watching from an entirely new perspective as you immerse yourself in a truly authentic Cultural adventure.
A two- hour Whale-Watching and Wildlife tour led by local Indigenous guides who share their ancient stories, and deep connections to these majestic ocean dwellers as they migrate along our beautiful coastline.
Whale-Watching Vessel Coastal Express, allows everyone to have a front row seat, while the state-of-the-art underwater HD cameras and hydrophone allows you to see and hear the whales sing and play, making this unique experience unlike any other.
- Indigenous tour guide, local and knowledgeable skipper and passionate crew
- 2 – hour tour on board Coastal Express
- State-of-the-art HD underwater cameras live streaming the whales as they play
- State-of-the-art underwater hydrophone lets you listen to the whales sing
- Up close and personal without the crowds
- Our Coastal Express Cultural Whale Watching tour departs Saturdays and Sundays, June to November from The Wharf Mooloolaba, 123 Parkyn Parade, Mooloolaba, QLD, 4557
- Saturday and Sunday 7am – 9am
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to departure
- Minimum 8 passengers
WHAT TO BRING:
- Warm jacket in winter
WHAT WE PROVIDE:
- Spray jacket
- To ensure your valuables are kept dry, you can leave any valuable items in secure storage at the Adventure Rafting office which you can collect after the tour.
- Passengers must be 5 years or older
- A reasonable level of movement and agility
- All passengers must complete a participation waiver for each guests prior to travelling which can be accessed here.